The detail on registration on each level is as below:
1. Registration for CAP-I
For the enrolment in CA course, you need to register in CAP-I. For the registration the minimum eligibility is you must’ve passed 10+2 or any equivalent degree from the renowned institute.
For appearing in June examination you mist complete the registration on or before the end of November and for appearing in December examination you need to register before the end of the May.
2. For registration in CAP-II
To be eligible for registration in CAP-II, you need to:
- Pass the CAP-I examination OR,
- Be a graduate or post graduate in commerce, business, administration with Account, Tax and Audit as a major subject and having secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. OR,
- Be a graduate or post graduate in other than above with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
For appearing in June examination, you need to complete the registration on or before the end of August and for appearing December examination, you need to complete the registration on or before the end of February.
3. For registration in CAP-III level
To be eligible for registration in CAP-III level you need to:
- Passed both groups of CAP-II Level Examinations.
- Registered as an article trainee under a practicing Chartered Accountant by signing an Articleship Deed.
For appearing in CA P-III Level Examination a candidate must comply with the following conditions:
Two years elapsed from the date of registration in CAP-III Level. Passed the Eligibility Test Scheme. Completed the prescribed period of Articleship (3 years) or has yet to serve not more than 12 months of Articleship (practical training) prior to the first day of the month in which examination is held.